32bit Skr Motherboard For Ender 3.
This item ships from China and the shipping times are unpredictably long due to COVID19 usually 4-6 weeks and occasionally up to 90 days refunds issued on orders not delivered after 90 days.
Brand Name: BIQU
Item Type: Motherboard
Model Number: BIGTREETECH SKR mini E3
Product name: SKR MINi E3 32bit control board
Master Chip: STM32F103RCT6
Microprocessor: ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
Power input: 12/24V
Motor driver: TMC2208 UART mode
Motor Drive Interface: XM, YM, ZM, EM
For: Ender 3 Ender 5 printer
Type; SKR E3 DIP with TMC2208 UART
As seen in this video by Michael Laws from Teaching Tech
At 3D Printing Revolution honesty and transparency is a key part of how we operate. Ask us and we will give you our supplier's details for any product and tell you the cost price. here is the link to our suppliers' website for this product. We add a layer of support and protection to our selected range of products and work with the suppliers that we know and trust. It is our core belief that we should earn our commission by taking the pain and hassle out of buying from Ali express from random hit and miss suppliers.
shipping 29-49 days.
The factory-installed motherboard will be equipped with firmware for testing (Ender3 models), which can be used directly or as needed.
(We had download the firmware on the motherboard before we ship it.):
BIGTREETECH SKR-mini-E3 motherboard is the 3D batting of ShenZhen BigTree Technology CO.,LTD
An ultra-silent, low-power, high-quality 3D printer master board launched by the printing team.
Specially for Ender 3 printer to update.
Temperature sensor interface: TH0, THB, 2-way 100K NTC (thermal resistance
Display: 2.8 inch TFT, 3.5 inch TFT, Ender 3 original LCD 12864 screen
PC communication interface: mini-USB-B, easy to plug and play, communication baud rate 115200
Support file format: G-code
Recommended software: Cura, Simplify 3D, pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
For: Ender 3 Ender 5 print
1) ARM Cortex-M3 Series STM32F103RCT6 Master Controller with 32-bit Main Frequency of 72MHz Chip;
2) Carries highly modular open-source firmware Marlin 2.0, which facilitates user DIY and secondary development;
3) PCB board wiring is rigorous and beautiful, and has been specially optimized for heat dissipation.
4) Special power chip is used to support 12-24V power input.
5) Acceptable 24V input, the same power can reduce the hotbed current to 1/4, effectively solve the hotbed.MOS tube heating problem;
6) Supporting display :2.8 inch, 3.5 inch color touch screen and Ender3 printer LCD12864 screen;
7) Upgrading firmware by SD card makes operation simple and convenient.
8) Firmware is used to set the driving current so as to avoid burning out the driving caused by manual regulation of the current.Convenient, safe and reliable;
9) Support BLtouch, RGB color lamp, block detection, shutdown and other functions;
10) Integrate UART mode of TMC2209 to simplify debugging of motherboard and driver.
11) Reserve expansion ports for TMC2209 pins to facilitate users to use DIAG instead of Endstop.
PRODUCT TESTING SALE!!
Warning!!! this product is in the testing phase. The product description is a work in progress.
when I have tested the product myself and finished untangling the product description from the supplier the product testing price drop will end and the regular price will apply.
due to shortage of 2209 drivers, the ender mini board with integrated drivers has not been listed here. this is a listing for the ender 3 skr board with dip plugs so you can use whatever drivers you like. It comes with 2208 drivers installed. and should be correctly preconfigured out of the box. The description below may contain errors and information on other unrelated products as is typical with Chinese wholesale websites. When my sample package arrives I will confirm everything in the listing is correct and in working order and the introductory sale will end. I am only covering costs with this introductory price so jump in now if you want to be a beta tester, or wait for the price rise if you want to know it will just work out of the box.